Ginger Shrimp and Avocado Salad
By Wayne Atwel
Lately I have been eating a new diet to try to stay in ketosis and burn fat. A lot of stuff I used to eat I can’t eat anymore so I am experimenting with new recipes. This ginger shrimp and avocado salad is a great meal for staying in ketosis because it is very low on carbs and high on healthy fats while also tasting delicious.
- 8 oz of shrimp
- 1 medium avocado
- A few Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Ginger root
- Ginger powder
- Coconut Oil
- Melt some coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Slice ginger root and add to pan.
- Remove shrimp shell and season with salt and pepper then cook in pan.
- While shrimp os cooking in pan, add garlic and ginger powder.
- Dice up avocado and tomatoes.
- Add spinach, avocado, tomatoes and shrimp to salad bowl.