One of my favorite things to eat even before paleo is guacamole. Thankfully guacamole is paleo friendly, in fact it is encouraged because avocados are a great source of healthy fat. Here is my recipe:
• One avocado
• ½ Teaspoon of Seasoning Salt
• ½ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
• ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
• ½ Teaspoon of Cumin
• ½ Teaspoon of Chili Powder
• 10 drops of Lime Juice
1. Remove skin and pit from avocado, dice into small pieces and mash with a fork.
2. Add seasoning and mix with fork.
3. Add lime juice and mix around one last time with your trusty fork.
4. Eat your guacamole
The lime not only adds a great flavor to the guacamole but it also makes the guacamole stay green longer before turning brown. Don’t add too much lime or else it gets kind of soupy. Since on the paleo diet you can’t eat corn chips, you need to get a little more creative to find ways of enjoying guacamole. My favorite ways of eating guacamole is spread on top of some grilled chicken or in my bell pepper fajita.