Paleo Salmon Recipe
One of my favorite paleo recipes is Salmon. It is delicious, easy and quick. Salmon is an especially healthy meat because it has high amount of omega 3 which helps reduce inflamation.
- Lemon Juice
- Coconut Water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put a large piece of tinfoil on a cooking sheet.
- Place salmon on tinfoil and fold tinfoil around the salmon, leaving top open.
- Pour lemon juice and coconut water over salmon, just enough to wet the top surface of the salmon without submerging the salmon.
- Season the salmon in dill and thyme.
- Fold the tinfoil over the salmon so it is completely wrapped.
- Cook salmon for 15 to 20 minutes (15 minutes if 8 oz or less, 20 minutes for 2 lbs).
Cooked salmon should be light pink instead of the dark pink that raw salmon is. It should be flaky and have small blobs of fat collected on the surface.