Paleo Crab Dip
I have made paleo crab dip several times and have always gotten good feedback. It is great for serving at a party or wine tasting.
1/4 cup paleo mayonnaise
1 lb lump crab meat
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp SeasonAll seasoning salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon of bacon grease (optional)
1 cucumber, sliced
- Put the lump crab meat in a large bowl.
- If bacon grease is solid, microwave until liquid.
- Add paleo mayonnaise, bacon grease and squeeze lemon over crab then stir.
- Add onion powder, SeasonAll, chili powder, garlic powder and diced bell pepper then stir.
- Serve in bowl with cucumber slices.
As you see more of my recipes you will notice that I usually prefer to use powdered ingredients rather than the actual thing. I find it is much faster, easier and cheaper to use powdered ingredients. I don’t need to worry about them going bad or refrigerating. Any time feel free to substitute the real ingredient (like onions in place of onion powder).