Paleo Tortilla Chips
When I decided to take paleo more seriously an cut out things like corn chips, I was very sad because I love guacamole and I no longer had any way to eat it. First I discovered that I could top grilled chicken with guacamole and it was pretty good. Later I found that I could still eat paleo mexican food and began making paleo bell pepper chicken fajitas which included guacamole. Just this last week I discovered paleo tortilla chips.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add flour and egg white to a bowl and mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Add salt and powders and continue to mix.
- Place tortilla dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Use a knife to cut tortilla chip design into dough.
- Bake in oven at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Flip chips and cook for additional 3 minutes.