Apple Cinnamon Chicken Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Chicken is one of my favorite recipes because it tastes good, is easy to make and I can make it pretty quickly. It is also very unique and is kind of like dessert for dinner. This recipe makes enough food for two people.
- 1 lb of chicken
- 1 medium to large apple
- Coconut oil
- Cut chicken into small pieces and season with salt.
- Heat pan on stove and melt coconut oil in pan.
- Cook chicken halfway then shred apple into pan using cheese grater.
- Add cinnamon, you can be pretty generous with the cinnamon. Just be sure to mix it up some before adding more cinnamon.
- Finish cooking the chicken.
It might not be pretty but is sure is tasty. I think this was a rather large 2 pound batch I made. It lasted me 4 meals. Grating the apple can be kind of messy so be ready to clean up.